We are taking many precautions to avoid the spread of COVID-19. They include the following:
1) Check all staff and children's temperatures before entering the building and screen them with the recommended CDC questions.
2) All child drop off/pick up is done at our front door and parents are not permitted to enter the building to reduce exposure to our center.
3) We are in the process of purchasing UV lamps to run after hours. A study has shown they are able to breakdown the novel coronavirus in seconds. Please refer to the link below:
4) Staff wear masks at all times.
5) We do not allow deliveries, or any type of visitors in the building.
6) Sanitize our playground after every use.
7) We do not combine different age groups during the day.
8) Constant cleaning and sanitization of classrooms, toys, bathrooms, and common areas.
9) Strict handwashing policy for all students and staff.